We are open with limitations. Level 5 Restrictions have required us to limit our services to Residents (essential workers – Accommodation, Meals & Bar) in addition to non-Residential essential training and educational meetings. Our takeaway food service continues. It remains our policy to adhere strictly to prevailing guidelines.
We have undergone relevant Covid-19 hygiene and safety training, we have implemented and undertaken to maintain compliance with the Operational Guidelines for re-opening and all other relevant government public health advice and have agreed to be subject to assessment at any time. Special measures include:
- Regular temperature checks for Staff
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available for Guests and Staff
- All areas of the Hotel are regularly sanitized
- Dining and public areas adhere to socially distancing guidelines
- In line with government guidelines, Guests and Staff are required to wear face coverings
We thank our Employees, our Guests, our Suppliers and our wider community for your wonderful support.